Saturday, December 16, 2006

Back In Office Now

Yes, i am back in office now after 3 days of OFFs... But i have never though that i will be office alone again ... Today i supposed to work with that new malay girl that was late for work... But now she is not yet to be seen in office... What the hell happen to her... I wonder did she read through my blog about it... I hope not... But that was the impression she gave me... What i wrote was what i felt ... I supposed she forgot that she had changed shift with some1 else and now happily sleeping... I dont know what am i going to do for my lunch... I will be dead hungry if i never take my lunch as i did not had much for breakfast...

Office alone in morning is still not as bad as night... As is gets to afternoon, i will be more free... But still the attitude of hers is not acceptable... She only joined this company not long .. and gave so much problem...

Back to the show i was talking about in the previous post... Why i cant find the ending of the show in the office but i can at home... This is fustrating.. Just the last episode ... Damn... And yeah some1 told me the labels for the post, i should write something like, personal or work... I dont know what was supposed to mean..

No comments: