Saturday, December 23, 2006

Tiredness have pawned me again

I am so tired today... I had a poly gathering at citylink mall, NewYork NewYork restaurant today... Met some of my poly friends.. They are still the same.... After meeting up we had our lunch there and talked for quite sometime... Then after that we went on to some other place to settle down and talk again... lolz... After talking for sometime, we decided to go for a movie ... We watched the "Charlotte's Web".. It was a nice show, quite touching... After that had our dinner and kopitiam.. The whole afternoon just ended like this... Hope that there will be another gathering again.. It was quite fun together again although not much people were left in the end..

Wake up at 6am this morning and went to work... And all the way untill now then i reach home... Never know that it will be so tiring... Wow this month is over-budget!!! Tomorrow going to CHIJMES for another christmas celebration... This was a hell too much ... Quite expensive dinner celebration.. Had to wear formal also .. I hate formal.... Next month if nothing went wrong, I will already be studying ... I hope everything will be fine ... Thats all .. Time to bathe and ZzZzzZzzZZzZZzZzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzz

No comments: