Yesterday was a day of hell for me.
Friday night slept at between 3am-4am
Woke up at 6am
Meet my campmate 0700hr @ bus stop outside maju camp
IPPT @ 0730 and ended at around 9am
Reached home @ around 9.15am and continue to do my assignments
1400hr - 1700hr class at SIM
Slept from 7pm++ to 9pm
2115hr - bathe and had dinner
2145hr - left house for work ..
I am so glad that i had make it through the night shift yesterday. It was unbearable. The IPPT was a disaster. Untill now, my whole body is still aching. With 3hrs of sleeps yesterday, i slept from around 8.15am to 5.30pm. When i woke up, i had a slight headache. Maybe i had overslept too much. I hope that todays night shift would be peaceful and i could get over it with ease.
I will be working at 3pm tomorrow again. This kind of life sucks. But this is life. We will just have to get on with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment