Monday, August 27, 2007

Struggling

The urge of quiting my job is really unbearable ...
Alot of factors to consider... The timing is bad ...
I am struggling to catch up with my school work ...
Need to get help from classmates but i can't join them as i need to work ...
This path that i had chosen has become really hard to move on ...
Should i turn right , turn left or go straight ?
A decision has to made in order to move on but this decision will have a great impact ...
Too much to think about... I hate to make decision... Every decision made has its own impact .. Whether the impact is great or not, it still have some effect...
The way to analyse things is what i lack of... I don't wish to be a liability forever...

I have to move on ... I cannot stay as what i am now ...
A breakthrough is needed...

No comments: