1x Crispy Duck $9.70 ( supposedly to be their specialty )
1x Fried Rice $8.00
1x Golden Tofu $8.00
2x Home Made barley $6.00 ( don't know barley can be so expensive )
Total of $37.30 with 7% GST of $2.44 and service charge(10%) $3.17 !!
I don't know service charge is so expensive too ...
After we want to find some place to settle down and talk cock before he goes to work. At 1st, we are thinking to go to starbucks to settle down and drink some coffee. Then he said is quite hot there so he say there is a coffee house that has sofa. So i followed and in the end it was TCC ( The Coffee Connoisseur ). I looked through the menu and found this thing they called the "Nutella". It is something new as they put a new beside it in the menu. It consists alot of cocoa and i don't know what coffee they used. Since alot cocoa so i ordered it and it is $5.40. I was shocked when the waiter bring it to me. It was so SMALL!!! I think what zhihan has ordered is Azumi something which i forgot is what. Below is what zhihan and i have ordered.
Compare the size and you will know how small is the cup of nutella !!!
After i ate all the cocoa, the coffee was quie bitter. LOLZ. This week will be a spending week for me. Alot of events on this week. I can only participate in these events when i am jobless. When i not jobless, it is almost impossible. Think of jobless, really low morale. Thats all. I am going to sleep ... ZzZzz
No comments:
Post a Comment