Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday Morning

Waiting to knock off as well as waiting for my friend to bring me my breakfast...
I am damn hungry... Today i saw an incident that i thought could not happen to me ...
This is the 1st time i hear compliments from lecturer about my presentation ...
What i did was only just plain reading from the slides and added some smoking to it ...
The lecturer said: "Can you all understand what the presentation is about ?". This is asked to the class. I was stunned when i hear that. My friends which presented before me were asked questions that we don't really know how to answer back. So when is my turn, i thought it would be the same. But in the end, it was not as i thought. The lecturer said: " This is what i want to see, good, good presentation. " I was quite nervous before i present as i am already late...
When i went in the lecture room, it is already my group's turn. It really was surprising...

Can this be called miracle? Or it was just luck? I awaits the real miracle to come when the results of examz is out.

No comments: