Finally, school will be starting in the noon.
Suddenly, i feel that schooling now compared to the days i used to work and study, is more stressed. Maybe is because last time i am holding on to 2 choices but now i only had 1.
I used to think that if i fail my modules, i will quit as i still have my job. But things now are different. I cannot fail. I am only left with studies now. I don't have any choice now. I must push on. I have got no reason to back out now.
Now that i am more free, i have no reason to fail my modules. I cannot let my parents or myself down. I am really afraid to do badly now but i am still not ready to take on the challenges ahead.
All i can do now is 走一步,看一步。 Just as the saying goes, 船到桥头自然直。I hope everything will turn out as the saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment