Sunday, October 28, 2007

Whats With the FaceBook Trend?

Nowadays, everyone talking about the facebook thingy. Some says that it is like an advanced version of friendster. Some of my friends even play the facebook games in classes.
From the start of the class till the end of class. Previously, i recieved alot of invites but i did not do anything to it. Maybe somedays i should go take a look. I was supposed to be playing DOTA right now but jus now while waiting for pple to join the game, i went to do some programming. While i was testing the program, there happened to be an infinite loop in the program and it keep on use the virutal memory untill a BLUE SCREEN POP OUT !! The system began dumping the memory and restart my pc. When i came back, i think they have already started the game. I message my friends but none replied. ALL are faggots... Started the game without me .. Although i am not so into the game but at least reply me and said it started. I wonder should i go sleep or wait for the next game. Is abit early to sleep now but if the game drags on, it will be late already.
I shall wait for a few minutes and see how is mood. I will then decide based on my mood.

No comments: