Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back to some guitar playing again

Recently not been updating this blog.. Too obsessed in playing games ....
Must put a stop to it ... Must concentrate on studies ...
This few days, i play till i want to sleep ...
Yesterday, finally i took the guitar up again .. Found 1 song that interest me to play ...
The song is 苏打绿 - 小情歌. I had not been playing the guitar ever since i ORDed.
1 reason that i did not continue to play after i ORDed is i always cannot get the rythm of a song.
Asked my brother for some advice on the playing of it but still can't get it.
I guess still need more practice on it ..

Well, today i supposed to meet 1 of my classmates at King Albert Park's Mac to do assignment. We agreed to meet at 12pm. I reached there around 1157 and i waited untill 12.07pm. I smsed him and called him but no reply. So i guessed he was still sleeping. Not to wait any longer, i smsed my bro who had just alighted me to pick me up again as he went to buy lunch after alighting me. Luckily i went home without waiting any longer. He was indeed asleep at the time and he only woke up at around 4pm ...

Back to Man U match ....

No comments: