Friday, December 7, 2007

Finally Exam Is OVER !!

The day i have been waiting for has finally arrived ...
Exam is finally over but the waiting of results always let me feel as nervous as i am taking the exam ... On tuesday, i saw felicia chin in our sim canteen... At 1st, i didn't notice that it was her...
When i walked into the canteen, i saw those microphone and quite a few reserved seats...
I thought it was some students doing on their project but when i walk to a stall to buy food for my friend, i notice some people crowding beside and taking photos... As i ordered my food, i take a look and found out that it was felicia chin. I always wonder if those stars really have so much fans... So it is really true that those stars have fans... This people , i wonder they go to school to study or to take photos with their fan ...

Back to today business... I played my game the whole day ... Lolz... I wonder should i go for the ktv session that my army friends organised next friday ... Its been a long time that i had seen them ... Going to ktv will need to spend quite a bit of money .. As i am now jobless, i had to control my spending abit .. The school fees still yet to be paid ... Need to consider abit ...
I hope i can get to a decision by then...

No comments: