There's always this poly gathering every year when nearing christmas...
This time we went to the Joaqium buffet restaurant steamboat dinner which is at suntec convention centre... As usual, my best friend and i had been late again .. Lolz ....
This gathering, the 3 musketeers unite again... The 3 musketeers are alvin,weihan and me...
We were supposed to meet at 6.45pm but i think we reached around 730pm ... lolz ...
The whole steamboat dinner, i had been eating fish,prawns and sliced chicken pieces...
Other than those, there were also deserts like ice-cream, ice kacang and bubu hitam....
I had ice-cream and ice-creams .... My friends gave me 2 full cup of ice-creams ....
I was like eating more ice-creams than the food that i had put in the steamboat ...
Oh ya, the steamboat pot is 1 per person... Still quite full untill now... Bloated with ice-creams...
The whole dinner was $26 nett. Was it abit expensive ? Once per year so i think it was ok but my best friend think it was too expensive even though he did go ... The gathering was like split into 2 groups... Waiting for the photos to be sent to me ... haha... I wonder how it looks like ...
It feels good to see your old friends although we didn't talk much ... I will still support this kind of gathering as it really feels great to meet up with your friends... I wonder where will it be for the next year ....
No comments:
Post a Comment