After a few sleepless nights, i thought i had finished my 1st assignment of 212... But i am wrong...
Yesterday when i attended the 212 class, the teacher said that there is still 1 missing requirements that i may need to meet. I will need to have more sleepless nights again ...
This is not the worst... I have just started on my 222 assignment yet ...
The worst thing is i have no ideas on what to do ...
Although school life is great but there are also negative parts.
The 9pm channel 8 drama - 黄金路 is finally last episode. I guess alot of people are crazy about the show although some are crazy about Felicia Chin. But now the show is finally going to end...
Even in school, i can hear people watching and talking about the show. I just joined in the fun yesterday to see the ending. Normally, watching the starting and ending of a show would tell you the story of the whole drama... And now i am still stuck with 212 ... Just finish watching my bro playing dota.. Is time to sleep... To be cont'd ....
No comments:
Post a Comment