Today i went to meet my friend at mac as he want me to teach him some school work.
We met up after my school. He reached 1st then follow by me. When i reached, he just finished talking on the phone. Soon after a few minutes after i settle down, he recieved a phone call again.
His bro-in-law called and told him that his mother admitted to the hospital again. I think a few days back or last week. my friend mention that his mother admitted to the hospital but don't know why. She needed to stay in the hospital for further investigation. I think after a few days, she was discharged. Today, she admitted to the hospital again.
This is the first time i saw my friend's tear dripped down from his eyes. I guess he was really sad. He kept telling his sister that he is very tired already. He is working and studying part-time.
His tears just drooled down. I was quite lost at the moment. He kept saying that his life sux. I don't know what to say to him. I don't know how to console him. I think after his mother discharged, they want her to rest at home but no one can take care of her at home. So he suggested to his sister that his mother should stay at her house but i think there is some disagreement. My friend kept mentioning he had to work in the morning and most of the night he had class. And also he is already very tired.
It looks like her sister did not agree at 1st. My friend said if is this way, he quit school and his job to look after his mother. At this moment, i felt really sad for him. Things won't have to go this way if siblings can cooperate together. Family support is really very important at this kind of critical time. Compared me to him, i am really more fortunate than him. I wished i can help him.
We do our things for a while then i went to withdraw money and bought my dinner. I asked him what he wanted to eat but he said he will buy himself. Normally, we would push the buying to each other but this time he insisted on buying himself.
It was really quite sad. His relationship between his brother and him is not that good. Although, my brothers and i used to quarrel and fight alot but now we can live peacefully. I wonder why his brother can't live peacefully with him. They used to quarrel over the usage of internet but i am not sure now as it has been some time that i go to his house. After we ate our dinner, i asked him what time he wanted to study till. He say he has no mood to study and we go our seperate way home.
I wonder how is he doing now. He did not go online. I also don't think i should mention his mother infront of him. This is the end of my friend story. I hope my friend don't mind i posting this story here.
No comments:
Post a Comment