Happy Valentine Day 我对自己说...
Every year seems to be the same on this day ..
It is a normal day to me ... I am still struggling to finish my assignment ...
Although today managed to finsih the 1st part of my 212 assignment but yet finishing it still need some time ...
It is not as simple as it seems to be .. I have yet to read the chapters that is about my assignment 2nd part ... I hope i can upgrade my blog once i learn to make a flash website in the coming holiday.. Can't wait to change it to a completely flash website ...
Every year seems to be the same on this day ..
It is a normal day to me ... I am still struggling to finish my assignment ...
Although today managed to finsih the 1st part of my 212 assignment but yet finishing it still need some time ...
It is not as simple as it seems to be .. I have yet to read the chapters that is about my assignment 2nd part ... I hope i can upgrade my blog once i learn to make a flash website in the coming holiday.. Can't wait to change it to a completely flash website ...
No comments:
Post a Comment