Recently, my friend complain to me that he very hard to ask me out ...
Actually is not that i don't wan to go out ...
He asked me out this sat but so unfortunate, i had RT on every sat...
He told me to skip it but i told him i want to miss it..
I cherished the time i had at the RT thats why i don't want to miss it ...
I am a lazy person actually... thats why the time i will exercise is limited ...
The time wasted on RT is really not worth thats why i wan to pass the coming IPPT ...
I don't wan to continue to RT ( phase 2 ) ... Phase 2 is 3 times a week ...
If i passed the coming IPPT, i wont need to continue to go and waste my time there...
I must continue to keep fit ...
Another reason is i am really on a budget now...
Having every meal outside really need some money ...
I am not working now and going out with frens would really spend alot ...
Most of the time , going out would include watching a movie ..
a movie on weekends normally would be around $8++
2 meals for me is already $8 if i eat outside and that is the current situation for me now ..
Really cannot afford to spend too much now ...
I can only say sorry to my friends for now ... Hope they can forgive me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment