Went to mac to do assignments with my friend again ...
Since the start of the sch, i had been going to mac again ....
When there's assignment, the only place that my friend and i will meet is mac ...
Untill now i had already collected 4 olympic cups ...
Today i decided not to eat at mac , cos i had been eating it all this while ...
I changed to eat at botak jones ... Glad that i had changed to eat at botak jones ...
But the only thing that i eat there is Cajun Chicken ...
This is the 1st time that i can finish the whole plate ... I wonder why ...
Maybe the portion here compared to others is smaller ...
I remember the last few times when i ate at the clementi outlet, by eating the fries i am already quite full ... But this time round when i finish the fries, i still can eat the chicken ...
Yesterday when i ordered fillet meal at bukit batok mac, my friend and i was stunned by the fillet burger they gave us...
We found that the cheese became smaller that its usual proportion..
It supposed to be a full piece but this time round, it was HALF !!
Today when my friend ate it again, it was HALF AGAIN !! The price did not change but the portion in it changed ... I wonder why ...
But no matter, i am going to bed soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment