Saturday, July 26, 2008

Relax for a night

Finally today manage to complete 80% of the assignments..
Got to stream my dramas again ...
However, tomorrow will be a tiring day ...
Morning - Lessons
Late noon - RT ( 5th RT )
On the 8th RT, will be having the IPPT again ...
I wish i can pass ...
I don't want to continue RT again ... However, going RT makes me feel more alive ...

Talking about RT, reminds me of the RSM of the camp...
That day, the RSM of the camp talked to us about fitness...
He mentioned FIDT ...
F - Frequency of exercises... How many times u exercise per week ?
I - Intensiveness ... How much do u exercise each time?
D - ??? ( i forgot whats tat ) .. i think is duration if i am not wrong
T - Type of exercises ... We need to have all type of exercises to keep fit ...
To keep fit, we need to achieve FIDT ...

This is all to share today....
Time to slp...

No comments: