Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Free From RTs !!!

No More RTs !!! Yes !!! Finally !!

This time at the correct time .. haha ...
Score Pts
Sit up 33 3
Broad Jump 230 5
Chin Up 8 3
Shuttle Run 10.3s 4
2.4km Run 12:10min 2 -> 12mins can get Silver timing for CAT Y
Total: 17
Result: PASS
Award: INCENTIVE -> $100 ( haha it was almost $200 )

Damn why did i not know this earlier ? if i knew it earlier, i will chiong faster ...
Actually i do not know today is my ippt test for my RT ... I went there with only few hours of sleeps ... Now i can feel the sleepiness coming to me ... I think today i will sleep quite early ...
With no more RTs, i should have time to go out with my friends ....
I passed at the correct time ... Examz coming very soon ... Can concentrate on studying for the examz ... More time on assignments and homework too ..
I am going to watch some dramas to relax ... Assignments put aside 1st as it is progressing smoothly ...

No comments: