Had some durians today although i had a slight sore throat ...
I always wanted to upload some pictures on my blog but always after i had ate finish the food then i realise that i can take a pic of it ...
I am supposed to be slping now but i am still awake but going to slp soon ...
Streamed 2 movies online today ..
1) The Exorcist - The beginning
2) Zohan
I thought the exorcist was frightening but not this eposide maybe ...
Zohan was funny but i nv know that he was a hair stylist .. haha
My bro screwed up his assignments ... He lost his temp drive which he kept his assignment works and now he had to redo almost all of it .. This is a good lesson to be learnt ..
Always backup your work ... Or else the consequences is fatal ...
Time for sleep ...
No comments:
Post a Comment