YES, ONCE AGAIN i failed to finish my objective ...
Tomorrow is my final deadline ... I must finish it by tomorrow ...
Went to beng's house to do the assignment ... Going to his house is always fun ...
But the objective of going there is not accomplish ... This is what i am disappointed in ...
I reached home around 12++ .. since then i am trying to figure out how clipping works but still no progress ... Luckily today is not workout day ... I don't have time for workout ...
Been helping weihan out in his computer graphics while i try to figure out how clipping works ...
He is too stressed up as he don't have time for his school work and his working project...
But he is really something to hold on untill now ... I believe he will achieve something somedays...
I just realised i had not bathe and wash the clothes ... OMG ...
And yeah i forgot to brush teeth today... Was too rushed in going down to meet edwin and gw ...
I better go bathe and wash the clothes soon and go to bed ... Zzz
No comments:
Post a Comment