Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Disappointment

Was yearning for tomorrow to come ... As we plan to play bball tomorrow but end up all could not make it... Argh... I was hoping to do some exercise ... My engine all start up to play bball untill just now i msg all and then found out most of them could not make it ... Sighz ...
School is starting soon and result is coming out and so is my reservist ...
It is a very contradicting thinking that i have currently ...
Was hoping to defer my ICT but yet i wished to finish it ... Hoping to see my army friends but don't wish to lead the army life ... I wonder what would life be in the camp ... I haven get my things ready to go to the camp ... Don't know what to bring ... The 1st reservist ... Life still have to go on ... Tomorrow will be a better day ...

No comments: