I like the wind but not the rain. Once it started to rain, i cannot enjoy the wind.
This is because have to close all the windows. With all the windows closed, how am i going to enjoy the natural air-con. Just watched finish Hot Shots Ep9.. Going to sleep soon...
Quite a nice and exaggerating show ... For basketball fans, i guess it should be quite a nice show ... However, it can be too exaggerating but it is just for entertainment ... Had beancurd for supper ... Really have to thanks my cousin for buying it back ... Long time no eat ... So fast it had already been 1wk since i had finish my examz ... All i had been doing is playing games and enjoying the peaceful life ... Soon the judgement day will come ...
My application for deferment for ICT is still not yet completed ... The coordinator of my course said that the timetable will be out on last friday but untill now it is still not yet up ... I will need it to defer my ICT , i am really afraid i could not defer it... My parents coming back from overseas and the ICT clashes with my school timetable... I had already sent them the letter from the school but they still require proof of my timetable... Why can't they be more flexible ... Sighz ...
I hope they faster settle it as ICT is coming soon ...
No comments:
Post a Comment