Finally ICT has come to an end ...
But it took longer than i expected it ...
In the end, i cannot go my sch lesson ...
However, there is some kind of buffet for us to eat ...
There's noodle, puffs and drinks ... Although not very high standard food but most of the things were finished except the noodles ...
Normally if i would to miss the lesson in the noon, i would go to the part time class but today i did not attend both ... The main reason is the lecturer presents the lecture too bored ...
I had been thinking if i had done the correct thing but stopped brooding over it when i started to play my game... When i play my game, every trouble will be gone ... I will be totally concentrated on the game ... Tomorrow full day lesson ... Will be a shag day ...
Hope to see my friends soon ... I need to switch back to school mode ... Still in ICT mode ...
No comments:
Post a Comment