Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Rushing Assignments
I am supposed to be sleeping already but due to my laziness, i am now rushing my assignment to pass up tomorrow. Game reviews are not that easy. You need to identify those important features in game that will interest a buyer or the other way round. Anything that you write must have an impact to the potential buyer of the game. You must know the game weakness and strength. I would say you really must understand the game well. Everytime i try playing the game, in the end i would end up too concentrated in the game and forgot about the ultimate purpose of trying the game. I want to sleep but i still need around 200 more words to finish this game review. I always had this problem of filling in enough words to complete the assignment. Once this assignment ends, the big 1 will come as it is a group assignment. Really need to get the engine started or else i am going to have a hard time again ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment