Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Struggle On SchoolWork

Today went for lab in the morning... I was quite happy to attend this lab as it was about modeling ... I thought i could handle it well but when i started doing it, i start to struggle ...
I got more and more stressed when i saw more and more people handling up their lab assessment ... I haven hand in mine yet and i had been playing games since i reached home today ... Quite guilty of it but i did finished the final work before i started playing ... However, i need to scrshot every step of it and document it but i haven done my documents and the scrshots ... Sighz ... Today the boring lecture had finally ended ... Everyone was happy including the lecture ... I guess it was a torture for him as well facing everyone falling aslp while listening to his lecture but it was a fact ... I really admired rudy for not sleeping in lectures ... He was able to hold all the while through the lecture ... Actually i told myself to keep on trying on the software but when i get home, it was a total disaster... I did redo the steps again but i get stucked after a few steps ... I think tml morning i am going to try again ...

Tml having a buffet at P.S with classmates ... It was organised by RUDY... Everytime he saw something good on the tv, he would call us to gather and go eat ... Hope we had fun at there ...

No comments: