Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tiredness

I am supposed to be slping already but i came to blog before i went to sleep ...
Tml supposed to have IPPT in camp but i passed so i do not need to go early to camp ...
Finally can sleep alittle longer ... These 2 days really tiring ...
Can't really concentrate on listening to the lesson ...
Oh ya... I was late for lesson today because my unit hold me untill 1330 as i failed some test in the morning and had to retake it @ 1pm ... Damn ... I wonder if they would let me go on time for tomorrow or would they let me go ....

Had dinner with ah beng and gang at clementi after lesson today ...
So nice to have dinner with them ... Ate kway chap with gw ...
Finally, today the results is out ...
Is a miracle that i passed my System Administration subject ... I think they moderate the marks ... On the other hand, i was quite disappointed with my openGL module as i only got 55 for it and 54 for the system admin ... I did put alot effort in openGL assignments and in the examz but the mark is not rewarding ... Its been long that i got P for my grades ... It used to be C but now the Ps are back ... But thanks god that i passed although i was hoping at least a C for the openGL ... This term must buck up and get back the Cs ...

Hope that tomorrow will be a better day and my unit would let me go ....

No comments: