Yes, i know is late but it just couldn't be help ... haha
After school today, i went home as usual and start to work on my game project user interface again ... I worked untill about 10++pm i think untill my cousin asked me to help him gain lvl faster in game... Haha of cos i went to help him ... I helped him till around 1215am then i went to play with my friend as he also asked me to play ... We played untill around 2am then he decided to stop ... And so we stopped there and he went to sleep ...
Supposedly, i was going to sleep but i suddenly recalled that my project was on halt ...
So i went continue and finally untill now most of the parts are working as i planned except one part which i still couldn't solve ... And it is the part i had been stuck with quite long since yesterday ... Today went to school with the thought of finding rudy may solve but he only pointed out my problem and he called me to try harder ... It was a algorithm problem ...
This is quite stupid actually ... I hate to play around with this kind of conditions problem ...
I always had this kind of problem ... Sleeping may help so i shld go slp now ... haha
Message of the day: Tomorrow will be a better ...
- End of Blogging -
No comments:
Post a Comment