Just now after dinner, i went straight to do my work ...
It was around 8pm ++ ... I sat down infront of my desktop , trying hard to think how to solve my programming problem ... Think and think ... Suddenly, i feel a pain in my stomach ... At 1st, i just bear with it and it goes off ... After 10mins or so , it came back again ... This time it was unbearable ... I went straight to the toilet ... While i was inside doing the "THING", few more wave came ... After a long struggle in the toilet, around 8:50pm, i came out thinking that it was gone ... After i went into my room, it came again ... I turn back and went to the toilet again ...
I knew this is the last final wave as the pain became more and more unbearable and it was as i predicted ... Finally at around 9:23pm, i am out of the emergency room ...
Freaking stomache ... Waste 1hr 30mins in the toilet struggling to clear the waste ....
1 of the pains that i can't tolerate is stomache pain ...
Message of the day: Take medicine when u r sick and exercise more while u r healthy ...
- End of RO -
No comments:
Post a Comment