Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1 more paper to go

Finally, 1 paper has passed ...
The paper today is considered ok if you had done your assignment yourself and have read the lecture notes enough ... To me, i think i had not read the lecture notes enough and try the 3d modelling software enough ... Some questions that they ask, i never encounter before and some questions, i have seen in the notes but i do not have a clear impression of what is the correct word ... I hope the overall is still not too bad ... I dun wish to repeat any of my modules and i can't afford to repeat any also ... I can only go full force ... Thursday the last paper, i don't want to have any regrets on this paper too so i am going to study now ...

Message of the day : What you reap is what you sow ...
- End of Blog - 

No comments: