Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Last Struggle

I have been overwhelmed by stress of the assignments and upcoming examz ....
Really afraid that i will fail in the upcoming examz ... And i have no more grade PC to use , this makes me more worried ... Everday looking at my laptop ... What appears inside are nothing but CODES ...
Time is running out ... I have climbed my way from year 1 untill now ... The last term of having lesson in school ... I cannot fail at this crucial moment ... I remember when i was in the 1st term of year 2 , i almost flung 1 of my modules because of an assignment ... Since the day i chosen this course, i had given myself a resolution ... And that is " If i were to repeat any of my modules, i were to quit because it means that i am not suitable for this course" ... This resolution had keep me going untill now and it still exists ... And now i am at the last step of this course and after that is FYP ... I put all my effort in doing my assignment but now i am stuck and i still have a group project to do ... The worst thing is i am not with my friends ... Is a new group of teammates and we have not started anything ... We are all overwhelmed by the assignments and they seem to depend on me as i have more experience in the software that we are using ...

I wish i can be more capable so i could faster solve these assignments and study for examz ...
Please let me be more clever .... Let me have more time ....

Message of the day : If every wish could come true , ...
- End of Blog -

No comments: