Monday, March 16, 2009

1st day of examz ...

It was a disaster although the paper was not hard ...
But due to the blow from my group assignment and the lack of sleep and time to study, i totally blew it ... I once again face this critical moment of my school life ... The last time was around 1yr back i think when i just started the 2nd yr of my degree course... That time i blew my last assignment but i have time to study so i studied hard and pull my marks up to have a pass grade ... But this time round , it is different ... My group assignment did not do well and i had no time to study for examz ... I think we put too much time and effort in the assignment ...
Yesterday just checked the assignment results of the 3 solo assignments ... It was not too bad, hope that my group assignment is not that bad and my paper today managed to get a pass ...
I can only hope for a pass now ... I think i shld continue to study on my other module ...
The next paper is on wednesday and it is much more difficult than the paper today ... I better switch back to study ... Thats all for the update now ...

Message of the day: Effort must be put on the right thing to have the desired results ...
- End of Blog -

No comments: