So now examz is over for most of us and the final project for all of us had come ...
Went to take a look at the previous batch FYP presentation ... Their work are quite good and only 1 of them chose to use the same game engine as my team ... This is quite a surprise to me as i thought most of the pple would choose what we have learnt ... But most of them chose to learn a new game engine ... Although they are learning a new thing but their product is quite good ... I wonder if my team can have something up to their standard ... I supposed to be working hard on the project but instead i am quite obsessed in my game ... This is no good , have to put my effort back to the project ... Previously, i dont want to start the game but i really nv play in the previous term so i just test the game... Who knows i start to put some effort in the game ...
This morning, i try to start my laptop and do some work and it showed the legendary BLUE SCREEN so i restarted my laptop ... When i switched back on, it auto switch off again ... I keep on trying for a few times and the same thing happen ... Luckily, after some time, it became back to normal ... It really gave me a scare ... My important work are inside ... I faster do a backup for my important work ... I really must control myself abit ... Recently, my temper is back again ... I duno why, i start to get fustrated at my grandaunt again ... Hope i can control my temper as well ... Time to slp ... Tomorrow still have to meet wesley in the morning ...
Message of the day : Never let your temper control you...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment