At 1st still have alot of time to do the FYP , but now looks like no time lioa ....
Why time run out so fast ... Recently too addicted to the game i playing as more friends play together but the person that asked me to play nv play ... Really quite fustrated by him ....
Always do this kind of thing ... But nvm , back to main topic ... Today met with supervisor again ... I was not aware that time is running out untill he mentioned that we left 6-7 weeks ... I started to panic but when i came home, i started playing again .... Shit ... I must get back my drive to do FYP again ... Bugs, uncompleted work, concept arts .... so many things haven solved and completed ...
I wonder if we really could make it in time ... Although rudy's in the team but i still feel that time is running out ... Hope i can faster get back my momentum to do my FYP again ... Really been slacking for the past few weeks ...
Message of the day : 明日复明日,明日何其多。我生待明日,万事成蹉跎。。。
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment