Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stressed & Troubled ...

As the FYP dateline draws near, i am feeling quite tensed up as well as stress...
This is because i cannot solve the problem i am facing now ... And i am over the schedule that we have fixed ... I am scared that i can't solve this problem ... If i cant finish it by today, i am really going to be more stressed ... This is the reason i am blogging ... A place for me to release my stress ... I hope by blogging here can let me have a clearer mind and hopefully can solve it before the integration tomorrow ... Recently, i feel that the main reason why i have failed in my life is that
I am not determined enough to walk towards the end of a path that i had chosen ... I am always giving up when it comes near the end of the path ... I think i cannot stand the stress ... I need to calm down ...

Message of the day: The end of the path is so near yet so far ....
- End of Blog -

No comments: