Her mum which is my aunt, had passed away on weds midnight ...
I did went to see her on that day she passed away ... I don't know what to say to her when i saw her ... She has been fighting with her cancer for more than 3yrs already ... It might be a good thing that she has been released from this suffering ... Sighz ... I regretted that i did not say anything to her on that day ... She did not die from cancer but from kidney failure ... Because the chemotheraphy had caused her kidney to deteriorate when i saw her that day, her stomach was bloated up ... I really regretted that i nv visit her oftern when she was alive ... My cousin family is not that normal too ... I really hope that i could help her with anything but i don't know what i can help ... I am not very good with words and i am not that resourceful ... What i can do is only lend them a helping hand when they needed it ... This few nights, i had been thinking why did i not visit them more often and show them some concern ... Sighz, its already too late to say this but i can only come here and say my regrets ...
Message of the day: Pay more attention to the pple in your surrounding before its too late ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment