Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sleepless Night

I was trying to sleep early these few days but end up waking up in the middle of night ...
Nowadays trying to avoid playing games by watching drama series and playing guitar ...
Hope to get to a new level in my guitar playing ... Had always wanted to play the guitar well ...
Sighz.. Today went to run around my house compound ... I thought i could run finish the more than 3km route ( not sure the exact distance ) but halfway i felt like vommitting and dizzy so i had no choice to stop and rest a bus stop ... My stamina had dropped since the last IPPT ... I dun wish to go to RT again so i decided to train myself ... Tomorrow had to wake up early , i think i sure have a tiring day tomorrow ... I think i better head to sleep now ...

Message of the day: Music is great ....
- End of Blog -

No comments: