I have started to run again ... Although the distance i am running now is not far but it is a good start i think ... I hope in this new school semester, i will have some drive or some resolve to get me go all out on my studies ... The school semester is going to start on this coming weds ... I don't want to get into the failing range again ... I cannot afford to fall again ... I have to stand up from where i had fall during the last school term ... This time round, i am fighting alone ... I don't have the friends that i used to fight together with ... I don't know if i can make it through alone ... Thats why i am building my stamina and determination so that i won't give up so easily like i used ... Recently, i have read some books that talked about life philosophy ... It said that some people tend to seek help from others whenever they have difficulty... But these people tend to forget that they need to help themselves before asking others to help ... I suddenly feel that i am this kind of people ... Looking back in the school days, i indeed depend on wesley alot ... I had to depend on myself now on ... I hope i can get a stable job faster and lessen the workload of my father so that they don't need to fly here and there always ... It is time-wasting as well as money-wasting ...
Message of the day: 求人不如求己...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment