Sunday, October 4, 2009

2 Days Before Parents Fly Back To China

Went to Straits Café @ Rendezvous to have lunch with the usual gathering people ...
The food are alright to me but the food that i ate most of the time are the desserts ...
My table was like having durian buffet ... I had 2 small cups of durian and 1 big slice of the durian cake ... As before i ate the durians desserts , i am already 1/2 full and thats just nice for me normally ... But after i ate that slice of durian cake, i am totally full and i meant really FULL ...
I am on the verge of having sore throat ... I think i must drink more water ...

After the lunch, the beng gang went separate ways from us and the people left behind are Liling, Priscilla, Camelia, Ruhui, Daren, me, xiaoyan, jimmy, chris, cs, rudy, jack, vivien and wesley ...
We settled down at some corner under the tcc... Jack brought a card game named Citadel if i am not wrong and he started to introduce and explain the game to us ... I was not very interested in the game at 1st as it was quite humid in the corner and i started getting sleepy ... When the game started, i was in a team with chris and we were both quite noob and quite unlucky ... But when our luck started to change for the better, we started to put interest in the game ... In the end, we were ranked 2nd ... The game lasted 2-3hrs ... Quite a long game ... After that, we went separate ways again ... I went home and i heard that those that stayed went to watch movie and had dinner ... I had to leave earlier because there is a steamboat session at my house ... When i reached home, i am still quite full surprisingly but i still can take in some food ... 2 more days and my parents will be flying back to china again ... Hope they can settle down in sg faster ...

Message of the day: 人为财死, 鸟为食亡 。。。
- End of Blog -

No comments: