Thursday, October 8, 2009

300th Post !!

Its another late night again ...
Should be sleeping soon ... Finally the intensive lectures has ended today ...
Abit disappointing although ... I thought i could get at least learnt something that i did not in the past ... But the lecturer's talking isn't clear enough for me to absorb anything ...
I had been lost since the previous chapters and i am still lost now ...
Just had a cup of milo and some marie biscuits which i used to dip inside the milo ...
It has been a habit of mine to eat marie biscuits with milo ... I think i should control my appetite at night or else the running in the evening would be of waste ... The ending of lectures also meant the starting of assignments , tutorials and labs ... Each of these things worth some marks that should not be overlook... Things don't look good as i thought ... Although is one module now but it still need some effort ...

Message of the day: The other end of darkness is always light ...
- End of Blog -

No comments: