Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 3 of School After Long Holiday

I don't know why ... I feel like i am getting more n more tired when i go to school ...
Today the moment i walk into the lecture room, i already start to feel sleepy ...
As the lecturer starts the lecture, i became more and more drowsy ... I wonder why ..
Is it because of lacking of sleep or did i sleep too much ?
Looking around the lecture room , i don't see any familiar face except the person sitting beside me which is my friend from the same intake as me last time ... We struggled and wait for the break to come as he want to have his lunch during the break ... After he had his lunch, we started to talk to keep us awake ... Then suddenly, we felt some tremors of earthquake ... Actually, throughout the whole lecture, the whole room is like shaking all the way but not as much as we felt the tremors ...
Then the clock hanging on the wall started to shake vigorously ... The whole class started to gossip and pointing at the clock shaking incident ... After a minute or so, the shaking calmed down and the drowsiness starts to hit back again but luckily the lecture is ending ... I wonder why we always tend to sleep during lectures ...

Message of the day : Age is catching up on us as time goes by ...
- End of Blog -

No comments: