Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hungry ?

People tend to get hungry easily when focusing on doing work ...
I wonder why ... Normally around 00:00, i will get hungry ...
These few days i slept at nearly dawn timing ...
Today i hope i am not sleeping at this kind of timing again ...
Running has become a habit of mine during weekdays ...
And i am glad that it has become my hobby,
as exercising is not one can do everyday ...
This friday, i am finally having my lab lesson ...
My assignment is still stuck at the same place ,
although i had done alot of research ...
I had tried alot of way of solving it ,
in the end it came back to the same ending place ...
It is just like going in a circle ...
Hope that tomorrow there will some progress ....
My blog still have 1 more thing to change,
and that is the position of it ...
Somehow, there is something wrong with my design ...
I hope i can fix it soon ...

Message of the day:

只要有恆心,铁杵磨成针。。。

- End of Blog -

No comments: