Sunday, October 11, 2009

What will u be doing on a sat ?

Yes, is the weekend that most people have been waiting for ...
But what do you plan on doing on this weekend ?
Hmzz... Sat to me, is nothing different from any another day ...
Stuck in my home sweet home ...
Looking at my laptop whole day...
Struggling with assignment but still no progress ....
Watching tv, Blogging ...
Watching Anime on www.animeshippuuden.com ...
How long will this kind of life last i wonder ...
Ran the long route today but had a hard time today ...
I wonder is it that i ate too little during lunch and drank too little water ...
I almost stop during the run ...
I still have a long time till my next lesson in school ,
But i need to finish my assignment before that...
As when i go to school, the due date for the assignment will be near...
I can only hope i can solve the assignment as soon as possible ...

Message of the day :

金诚所致,金石为开。。。

- End of Blog -

No comments: