Friday, November 13, 2009

日复一日年复一年

Another day passed again ...
And the exam day draws nearer again ...
Today i stopped looking at my assignment codes ...
I decided to let the tutor see if it is acceptable ...
I cannot do anything to it already ...
Thanks to SOH, finally this assignment looks complete ...
I hope i won't have to find him for help again for the next assignment ...
Sighz ... Life is like that ... You never know when you will need others help ...
Today, finally i got a chance to run in the evening ...
1 week must at least run once ...
And today is the only day that i can run ...
Sat and Sun i don't want to run ...
Tomorrow dinner gathering so cannot run again ...
Everytime the last few hundred meters, i will try to dash ...
But always after dashing, i will feel dizzy and feel like fainting ...
Maybe because sudden burst of speed and sudden stop ...
The feeling is scary ...
I hope i will not faint 1 day ...

Message of the day:

Stay Healthy, Your health is your wealth ...

- End of Blog -

No comments: