Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Its Coming !! My HTC HERO !!

Singtel finally sent me the notifying msg already ... haha
Finally !! Tomorrow my phone will reach !!
Waited for quite some time already... HAha
Its Coming !! I can feel it !! LoL !!
Don't know why i am so excited over a phone ...
Haha maybe because is a touch phone and it belong to me ... lol
My laptop is still not back yet ... I hope tomorrow my cousin will bring it back ...
I need to start doing my assignment already... Start to slack already ...
Today could not run again because it was raining whole day !!
Total 3 consecutive days never run already ...
Hope tomorrow i am able to run or else the tummy going to come out ...
Due to laptop not back yet, i am gaming the whole noon till dinner ...
Sitting infront of desktop too long and no exercise will get fat easily ...
I think thats all for today ...
Wait till the phone is here then share more !! LoL

Message of the day:

Smile if you are happy !! Cry if you are sad !!

- End of Blog -

No comments: