Had supper at ah mei cafe of rail mall ...
My brother drove us there ...
I ordered 1 cheese prata and 1 egg prata + 1 cup of tea as usual ...
My brother ordered 1 cheese prata + 1 onion prata ....
He ordered onion prata because he wanted to FART !! LoL
I didn't know that the prata there is so expensive ...
1 cheese prata cost $3 and 1 egg prata cost $1.80 ...
I wonder is the price of all prata this expensive nowadays ...
On our way to his car, my bro already started FARTING!!
When we were in the car on the way home,
he farted in the car !! Omg !!
I quickly turned to lower the window panel,
but to my horror,
my brother locked the windows panel before i could lower the window panel !!
HAhaha !! I hold my breath but luckily in the end,
he lowered the windows panel ...
When we reached the lift, i knew he is going to fart again ...
So i quickly hold my breath and go into the lift ...
When the door closed, as expected ... He farted ...
But he purposely don't want to flash the card to press the button ...
I quickly struggled and take out my card and flash it on the reader to press the button ..
But while i am doing that, i also laughed ...
And my breath came out also .. haha
At least it is a break from the reality ...
But when i am back home here, i had to come back to reality again ..
Come back to solving my assignment !!
Still not yet solved even though i asked SOH for some help ...
Message of the day:
My skills and knowledge is so limited ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment