Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Coming to End of Year Soon..

So fast another year again ...
This also meant that my results coming out soon ...
I don't know when it will be out but i really hope i can pass !!!
If there's anything i can do to pass my exam now, i would definitely do it ... haha
Don't know when my parents will settle down in singapore again...
I hope they can settle down but i need to get a job 1st ...
If they settle down here, my dad will not be working already ...
I also hope that he can retire soon ...
Once my dad retire, the household income will be depend on my elder bro and me ...
My younger bro still haven't go army but he can take care of himself...
Don't know reservist come 1st or results come 1st ...
Both will have some impact on me ..
Chem keep reminding me that the results going to release ... haha
Have not been running for a week as last week i am sick ...
Today just washed my shoes,
as its filled with some mud due to muddy terrain at the paintball session...
Tomorrow i shall try and go run ...

Message of the day:

Pray For Me !! I really want to pass !!

- End of Blog -

No comments: