1st day of exam studying ...
Made some progress ... But is not enough ...
I don't know what the exam paper will be ...
Totally no clues ...
I have past yr paper but only 1 ...
This afternoon, trying to fight the zzz monster while studying ...
It is really a challenge to stay awake ...
In the end, i sleep for 1hr then wake up drink coffee to continue ...
The coffee dun taste gd ... Tomorrow change another brand ...
Today must sleep early also so tomorrow wont fall aslp again ...
Just finished watching 海派甜心 ep5 and some animes too ...
Actually today did not study much ... I hope tomorrow can study more ...
Went for the evening run too ... Feels gd when i keep up with my running ...
I will see how tomorrow, maybe will go for the run again ...
Message of the day:
Trying is not enough ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment