Went to find hongsheng and chem at plaza singapura today ..
At 1st chem and hongsheng both plan to buy their phones there,
but in the end only hongsheng bought his phone ..
As for chem, due to some reasons and the price of his phone suddenly went up,
he did not buy his phone ...
We took the queue number and find a place to eat ...
We settled down at long john silver and i only ordered a medium coke to drink..
After i finish drinking my coke, i started to hiccups for quite some time ...
I don't know when my hiccups stopped,
I only know i had to stop talking for a long time for the hiccups to stop ..
But now my hiccups is back again ...
At 1st, we planned to watch the bodyguards and assassins before we had our dinner...
But there were no good seatings even though we went to 3 places ...
In the end, we postpone watching it ...
I don't know when will we watch it ...
I was so sleepy and sick while we walk around today ...
Our final destination of the movie hunting is at iluma again ...
Since we did not watch any movie,
we went to have our dinner at ebiboshi shotengai...
After that we went to OG to walk around ...
Finally, i bought the christmas gift for exchanging ...
I always had problem picking a gift ...
Hope the gift i picked is not a bad choice .. lol
Time to sleep ... tomorrow got bball session in the morning ...
Messages of the day:
There are alot of hiccups in our life,
but to recover from it is the most important ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment