Doing my last revision before i go sleep ...
The judgement is coming in 8hrs time ...
I hope i have prepare enough ...
I will be going to sleep soon ...
Hope tomorrow's paper will not be too over ...
I really don't wish to submit a blank paper again ...
Neither do i want to retake this module again ...
1st time fail maybe is wrong timing and never prepare enough ...
2nd time fail is really something wrong with me ...
I should have plenty of time compared to others ...
I should not fail again ...
I really do not have enough confidence to take on this paper ...
But i had already done all i can ...
The rest is depend on the paper ...
So please set the paper too difficult !!
I am off to sleep already ...
Message of the day:
PRAY FOR ME !!
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment