Finally after so many days,
I recieved 1 interview from a trading company ...
I applied for junior software developer position ...
The interview is held at BEA Building tomorrow at 1330hrs ...
I already felt that not much motivation left in me ...
Hope i can find some job faster ...
Or else my drive and motivation to find a job will be left with nothing ...
Recently tried a closed beta game called Erebus - Travia Reborn ...
It is a normal MMORPG ....
Although the graphics are not that good,
gameplay still ok,
nothing special,
the camera can't rotate,
but i don't know why i can keep on playing for the last few days ....
Maybe is because of its simplicity that kept me playing ...
Nowadays, the new games are too complex and complicated i think ...
Maybe it is just a game for me to kill time ...
But i don't wish to get addicted to it ....
Tomorrow i shall run as last week didn't get to run b'cos of raining ...
Message of the day:
Must find back the drive and motivation !!!
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment